I don’t know if it’s possible I’ll ever be sad to see a Friday. This particular week has been rough. Stressful times at work–it’s so crazy busy on top of projects piling up. I am so glad the weekend is almost here! And, I’m finally back to my normal Sunday-Monday off, so that will be nice. It’s been exhausting for the last month with my schedule bouncing around so often.
Let’s get to our Friday Things!
1. First and foremost, Muse announced the release date for their new album, and their newest single. You can listen here. I am so stupid excited about this. I’ve been a crazy Muse fan since high school and I cannot wait for June 8th!
2. The last two weekends of the month I have plans with two of my best friends and I am SO excited. I don’t get to see these ladies nearly as often as I would like, so I’m pumped to see them both so soon.
3. Love me some Arrested Development. Numbers 13 and 14 killed me.
4. I’m still not on any kind of schedule for running yet. Just kind of running when I feel like it. Last night when I finally made it home, I got on the treadmill and really cranked it out. It felt glorious! I had a serious runner’s high after that run. I legit felt like a whole new person. It felt really good to just run whatever I felt like running. I missed that!
5. Speaking of which, I think it’s time for new shoes. And I gotta say, I’m not a huge fan of my Mizunos…I think I’m going back to Brooks. I plan on having them resize me, since I think my stride may have changed a bit, but overall, I just really enjoy Brooks more then I did the Mizunos I’ve been wearing. Also, during the three marathons I ran in my Brooks, I only got ONE black toenail each time. The Mizunos gave me three. #runnersproblems
Good luck to everyone running the LA Marathon this weekend! It’s gonna be a hot one out there! Take care of yourselves, run smart and safe! Can’t wait to cheer you all on from the world of social media.
Have a stellar weekend, friends! Hope it’s nice and warm where you are, and you get the chance to run in shorts!