Happiest of Fridays to you! This week has been exhausting. I feel like I’m still trying to recoop from Saturday’s race. I haven’t run at all since Sunday’s two painful shake-out miles, but I think I’m going to try a few miles out after work today!
Let’s dive right in.
1. I hate unripe banans. I was cutting one up for breakfast this morning and literally cringed when my knife didn’t go through with as much ease as it should have. I need to buy some paper bags to rectify this situation immediately.
2. I’m actually surprised by how much of this list I have actually read. I’m thinking about working my way through the entire thing.
3. I’m almost through the tenth season of “Friends” on Netflix, which is both sad and a relief. There are so many other things I need to watch. Like, actual TV. I’m way behind on Scandal and How to Get Away With Murder, and House of Cards is out, and I’ve heard such good things about Parks and Rec, I’d love to watch that as well. Ugh. First World Problems.
4. Our race photos got released on Wednesday and I only have photos from the finish line and mile like 18 or something. I feel kind of ripped off. Also, my photo from mile-whatever, is totally fake. I was running towards the guys all alone and one of them yelled to me “Cmon! Smile!” and I remember thinking “I will punch you so hard.”, but smile I did.
5. This mad me laugh so hard.
Have a stellar weekend everyone!