Boy am I glad this week is almost over. It’s been such a wonky week and next week will be as well! It’s been exhausting and the anticipation of next week is taking it’s toll!
1. I cannot believe the Phoenix Marathon is in EIGHT days! And I have no idea what I’m going to wear! Joking…kind of. I purchased these bad boys in the “pop” color to run in. I’m a huge fan of the Rogas and I’m obsessed with that color. I imagine they’ll look better after my pasty legs gets some sun-time this spring and summer, but they’ll help Jeff pick me out of the crowd on raceday! I was hoping Oiselle would release some of their new tanks before race day, but alas, they have not. So, I’m on the hunt for a good tank top. Any suggestions, send them my way! (I also am DYING over this sports bra, but haven’t worked up the justification for the price yet. How beautiful is it though?! Geez!)
2. This made me die laughing. I haven’t seen the movies or read the books in AGES and I think it’s time to change that.
3. My February Birchbox was on point! A good friend got me a YEAR subscription to Birchbox for Christmas and I am so stoked about it! January’s box didn’t overly impress me, but I am so excited about everything in my Feb box. Loads of hair care products and a great lip color. I’m toying with the idea of doing a monthly review on it, in case others out there are as hair and make-up incompetent as I am, but like to try!
4. Has anyone started watching Season 3 of House of Cards? I feel like last year when season 2 came out, it was fricken everywhere and I haven’t heard a peep about it this year. It’s on my list of things to watch, I just don’t feel in a big hurry to do so if it’s not great!
5. I’m obsessed with this. I’m a sucker for the 40s-60s and I’m totally in love with that kitchen. It reminds me of “Blast From the Past” and now I want to go watch Alicia Silverstone and Brendan Frasier in all their glory.
Have a stellar weekend! Good luck to those long running!
Share something you loved this week in the comments!