Happy Friday! This week has completely gotten away from me! Usually I’m anxiously waiting for Friday and it snuck up on me this week!
Let’s hop to it then!
1. I just saw this article this morning, and I’m going to have to call bullshit. I just don’t buy it.
2. To accompany that article, Jeff sent me this one yesterday. I prefer this one over the first one 😉
3. THE BACHELOR THIS WEEK. Good god. These women! I’m so underwhelmed with the choices and they all seem to be absolutely batshit…and not in a Crazy Clare kind of way
Chris needs to have a rose ceremony where he gets rid of them all in one fell swoop. If I have to listen to Ashley I mention she’s a virgin one more time, I’m going to scream.
4. I have a major craving for a frosty from Wendy’s and some French fries for dipping. That’s probably going to happen after my run on Sunday.
5. The weather has been freaking phenomenal this week. It’s been in the 70s in Sedona and I’m loving every second. I’m spending every moment I can outside the gallery and I got to run after work in shorts and a tank top! In February! Although, it’s 80 in Phoenix right now and I’m not gonna lie, that’s gonna be a struggle for me during the race. So, I’m okay if the temps want to dip back down race weekend.
Okay that’s all! Sorry for the lame list this week, it’s been crazy busy but not with anything exciting. Work and running. I will say I’m pretty happy to start tapering next week. I can’t wait to sleep and eat and not worry about squeezing in 11 miles before work in the morning!
Happy weekending! Hope it’s wonderful for you!
What fun are you up to this weekend?
-Jeff is back on Mondays this month and I’m so looking forward to having a 2 day weekend again together!