Happiest of Fridays to you! I hope you all have had a fantastic week and are gearing up for a fantastic weekend!
1. I was a busy, busy bee this week. I had some longer mid-week runs this week, a 7 miler on Wednesday and a 9 miler yesterday. Monday night Jeff and I went to see “Unbroken”, Tuesday I had dinner with some girlfriends and watched “The Bachelor”, Wednesday I had dinner with another girlfriend that I hadn’t seen in aaaaaages, and yesterday I had a hair appointment! It’s been tons of fun, but man am I tired! Today was going to the first day I just came home after work to relax, but alas, it was 16* this morning so I’m going to run after work.
2. I chopped my hair! Three years ago, I had a pixie cut I decided to grow out, and lately my hair has been longer than it’s ever been. I have been getting SO SICK of it. It was stringy and gross. And it had been like 8 weeks since my last appointment and my color was sooo faded. My hair was looking tired. And after yesterday, I feel a million times better.
3. Can we talk “Bachelor” for a second? This group of females may be my favorite ever. So much drama! And the drunk “Student” twerking moment might by my favorite Bachelor moment ever. The amount of entertainment coming from these women is golden. And I love the fact that one of them was a “Sport Fishing Enthusiast”. I wonder how much that pays.
4. I had my first Dreadmill run of the winter this week! Tuesday we had a serious amount of snow, which meant the streets were solid ice on Wednesday morning. So, I went to a gym near the house, paid the ridiculous fee, and hopped on the treadmill. 7 miles while watching “Friends”. I guess it wasn’t so bad.
5. I’ve been eating like you wouldn’t believe. The runger is real here people. I shouldn’t be surprised since my mileage has really kicked up a notch, but omg I could barely go an hour and a half yesterday without another snack. It’s insane.
Have a wonderful weekend!
Share one of your Friday Things in the comments! What happened this week?