I have several blog post ideas written down and waiting to be written. The problem is, I have actually had any time to sit down and write them. And rather than try to write something coherent in the short amount of time I have this morning–I figured I’d do a little survey instead. Let you learn a little more about the lady behind the blog.
I originally saw this post over on Julie’s blog a while ago, and I decided to commandeer it and make it my own. Enjoy!
1. In baseball each player gets a “walk up song” that plays on his way up to the plate. What song would you pick?
“Eye of the Tiger”- Survivor
Because I mean…IS there a better pump up song out there?
2. What’s the best thing that happened to you last weekend?
I got to go on a date night with my man friend to see “Unbroken”. FINALLY. I had been dying, and no so patiently waiting, to see it. It was great, but I think the book is better [and if you have seen the movie but haven’t read the book, GO READ THE BOOK IT’S SO GOOD]. The clip of him running in the Olympics in Tokyo when he was 80….I cried.
3. If you could have a starring role in any film already made, which movie would you pick?
I’m going to say Audrey Hepburn’s role in “Roman Holiday”. Scoot around Rome with Gregory Peck? Sure.
4. What actor/actress would you have play you in a movie of your life?
I’m going to say Jennifer Lawrence. I feel as though she could capture my essence and sarcasm.
5. What is your favorite quote?
I honestly have no idea. I do really like “The best pace is a suicide pace, and today is a good day to die.”-Pre, but it’s not the most upbeat, motivational quote ever. But, that’s all I’ve got right now.
7. What was your first concert?
Switchfoot. Awwww yaaaaaaaaaaaah. I went with my high school boyfriend. I was 16 (I think?) I got into the music scene a weeee bit late, but I’ve made up for it over the years. And, the Format opened for them before they got big and then small and then became Fun. So, that was cool.
7. What Internet website do you visit the most?
I’m going to say Gmail.
8. Which of Snow White’s 7 dwarfs describes you the best and why?
Sleepy. Because ALL OF THE MILES.
9. If you were on death row, what would your last meal be?
Oh man. Um…French fries and ice cream. And probably some toast with peanut butter. OH! Or my mom’s lasagna. What can I say? I have an extremely refined palate.
10. What is the background of your computer?
A provided photo of Yosemite from Apple. Not exciting. My phone however: My lock screen is a photo of J-man and Rudy-dog, and then my home screen is J-man and me and a quote.
Play along! Pick a question and answer it in the comments!