Hello and Happy Friday! I hope you all had a lovely holiday, and if you don’t celebrate Christmas, then I hope you had a nice Thursday off! I’m headed back to work today which is a super bummer. It’s been great to have the last few days off.
1. We had a wonderful Christmas. We had a great breakfast that included an delightful egg casserole thing, monkey bread and mimosas. We were going to see “Unbroken”, but the theater was PACKED, so we came home and watched “The Interview” instead…which was exactly how I thought it was going to be.
2. My schedule got all screwy–I have to work today-Sunday, so my long run has been pushed back to Monday, which has made my whole week’s schedule kind of odd. But, I got to take yesterday as a rest day which was really nice.
3. We also got SNOW yesterday! It was a white Christmas which was really fun.
4. My family loves to play board games, and yesterday we were playing Yahtzee and I got THREE Yahtzees. This was very exciting. I will never in my life have a greater score then I got that night.
5. My brothers both got me Oiselle gift cards for Christmas. It’s like they know me or something.
If you’re off this weekend, enjoy! And if you’re not, then I feel your pain. Have a wonderful Friday friends!