Good morning! Happy Friday!
This week has been rather uneventful. I’ve worked what feels like so much, and there’s so much going on, it’s hard to relax and unwind. But the weekend is coming up and with it, so many fun things!
1. Our friends are getting together for our annual Friendsgiving tomorrow! It always promises to be a good time. There’s food, and lots of wine, and lots of laughter. I haven’t seen anyone in quite a while since we’ve all been so busy, so it will be so nice to hang out and catch up with everyone.
2. My phone finally came in this week! iPhone 6, I’m ready for you. The only downside is you wont fit in the pocket of my Portman pants like my 5 did. But, that’s a sacrifice I’m willing to make.
3. I had an AWESOME fartlek workout on Tuesday. I haven’t done them in a long time and I felt so good during and after the run. The rest of my runs this weeks have been hard and I feel like I’ve been running on empty. Though, I’m thinking that may have something to do with the fact that I’ve had cereal for dinner three times this week.
4. Jeff and I started “The Blacklist” on Netflix last week and I think we’re hooked. I was unsure at first, but I enjoy James Spader’s character. Red is worth watching it for.
5. I really enjoyed this week’s episode of Serial. It was interesting to hear from Adnan. To hear him talk about the days after Hei’s body was found, and what the trial was like. Also, all the little tidbits from the beginning of the episode. Like geeez! I find it hard to believe the Police AND his defense team didn’t try to verify the phone and that they didn’t really talk to any of Hei’s friends to try to piece together her day! I mean, talking to the girl that she shares manager duties with seems like kind of a no-brainer to me. I just can’t believe how shoddy that case against him was.
I hope you all have a fabulous, relaxing weekend!