It’s Friday!!! OH HAPPY DAY! I have been waiting for you for what seems like forever! Let’s hop to it.
1. It’s my last day of work for the week. I can’t wait to have a normal Saturday and Sunday off work. Jeff’s parents are in town and I needed to have a normal weekend (Saturday-Sunday off). So, in order to do that, I had to work Monday-Friday this week. Last week, I worked my normal Tuesday-Saturday, meaning I only had Sunday off. I am TIRED. So I am very much looking forward to two days of just hanging out. It’s going to be so nice to have a little mini vacation.
2. We’ll be spending some time in Phoenix and that means warm weather! The high this weekend is in the 80s and the promise of warm weather has me feeling rather giddy!
3. We bought new nightstands on Sunday. MATCHING nightstands. I feel so adult. We also put our curtains up and finally unpacked the guest room. Now we just need some things for the wall and our house will be done!
4. I’ve taken a step back this week and feel like I have barely run. I knew I wanted to step back and let myself rest this week since my work schedule was so crazy, and I had two really great strength workouts, but still. It feels weird. I do plan on kicking it into high gear for the next few weeks leading up to the half (it’s in 5 weeks! How did that happen?!), so I am trying hard to let myself enjoy it. Rest is good!
5. We used our wood stove for the first time this week and it is so nice! Makes the house so warm and cozy. We just need to actually stock pile some wood so we don’t spend all winter buying those $5 bags at the gas station.
Have a glorious weekend everyone! Run long and happy!